Schneider Engineering, Ltd. (Boerne, Texas) is seeking a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS).
Seeking a candidate that is a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) licensed in the State of Texas (required). Candidate will be required to perform field/office work associated with the practice of land, boundary, and/or property surveys in the support of land surveying, engineering, and construction projects, topographic surveys, permitting, right-of-way acquisition, construction staking, and preparing maps, plats, & easement documents in support of company requirements.
This position requires the ability to be able to work outdoors and involves working in and around the Boerne, Texas area as well as traveling to other areas of Texas with the potential of week-long trips.
Schneider Engineering is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Provide training and support to field crews to ensure efficient gathering of data in the field to process design work.
- Serve as a primary resource for LiDAR data processing on topographic and utility surveys.
- Participate in quality control of field and design work to ensure projects meet Company and Client standards.
- Perform topographic surveys, permitting, right-of way acquisitions, construction staking and preparing maps, plats and easement documents while adhering to company requirements.
- Approach projects with an attention to detail and a focus on accuracy to ensure achieving quality standards while meeting production schedule.
- Utilize effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team members.
- Review ongoing progress, schedules and budgets for assigned projects.
- meeting production schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Land Surveying / Geomatics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of land surveying experience with an emphasis on LIDAR data processing.
- PLS-CADD or AutoCAD software experience
- Must have a valid TX driver's license with excellent driving record.
Preferred but not required experience:
- ESRI ArcMap experience
- Carslon SurvCE and Survey software experience
- Technical writing experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- A competitive compensation package will be offered based on your industry work experience and knowledge.