Schneider Engineering, Ltd. is seeking a Part-Time Receptionist.
- Answering all incoming phone calls promptly and courteously, directing calls, and taking detailed messages.
- Assisting callers with general questions.
- Retrieving and distributing messages from general delivery voicemail.
- Greeting and announcing/directing office visitors.
- Document copying/assembling/binding as needed.
- Shredding, filing, and scanning, as needed.
- Maintaining postage machine and assisting employees with outgoing mail, including going to the post office or Fed Ex when needed.
- Preparation of correspondence and/or packaging for delivery.
- Maintaining neat appearance of lobby and reception desk.
- Providing administrative support to various departments as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.