Schneider Engineering, Ltd. (SE) is seeking a part-time graphic design assistant to support the creation and design of various materials for print and promotion. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting with the following:
- Producing high-quality digital artwork using a wide range of graphic design software to be used on social media, website, etc.
- Preparing and updating short videos to be used on social media, website, etc.
- Developing and updating presentations for various audiences
- Drafting verbiage/content for social media posts
- Updating Company website with graphics and multimedia
- Formatting documents and presentations to coincide with Company standards
- Organizing and maintaining digital files, photos, artwork, etc.
- Performing retouching and manipulation of images, designs, logos, etc.
- Recognizing trends and creating new materials based off of those trends
- Ensuring projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Proactively contributing new ideas
Required Skills / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop – as well as various online graphic programs
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Designing and preparing content for social media
- Working with templated communication platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time
If selected for an interview, sample graphics will be requested to demonstrate creative abilities. Instructions will be given at that time.